Elval is sponsoring the conference organized by the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV), titled “A Digital Strategy for Greece – the Path to Growth”, at the Athens Concert Hall, on May 11-12, in Greece.
At the conference, the digital policy of Greece will be discussed and the required roadmap and prerequisites will be specified, in order for the country to meet the requirements of the digital age and to develop a competitive economy. More specifically the following questions will be posed and answered:
• Why Greece must make now the digital leap?
• To what extent will the national prosperity be increased if we apply a set of effective digital policies in the State and the economy?
• How will the digital transformation be implemented in Greek industry and enterprises?
• What are the emerging opportunities and challenges for the financial sector and the Greek fintech?
• How can we transform the State using e-government services as a tool? What digital skills are required not only in business but also in the entire value chain?
Distinguished foreign and Greek speakers will discuss how the private and public sector should not only adopt new technologies, but transform radically the organization and their business model, and streamline their operation in a "smart", fast, flexible and efficient way - mainly aiming to serve the real needs of citizens and enterprises.
More information on the conference can be found at: www.sev.org.gr
The Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV) is an independent, non-profit association for employers and enterprise organisations sustained by membership fees and sponsorships from members. It is the leading independent employers’ union and the independent voice of Greek business. SEV targets with its activities the continuous improvement of the economic and business environment as well as the development and growth of enterprises.